My name is Adelar da Silva Queiróz and I’m a software enginner living on Realeza, Brazil.
I love God and my family. 👶🏻👨🏻👩🏻👦🏻🐇
I like to draw, to paint, watch animes, to work with plants, to study physics, to play chess and online games.
I work with many things related with software development. 🧩
I also have worked with theoretical physics for some time. 🪐
I’m the founder from the Viro Framework Community initiative, an open source developer platform for rapidly building AR/VR applications using React Native.
Open Source Projects
Following are the list from the open source projects that I did create, maintain and/or contributed.
- Viro - open source developer platform for rapidly building AR/VR applications using React Native
- vim-emoji-icon-theme - Emoji/Unicode Icons Theme for Vim and NeoVim.
- vim-matchit - Mirror from the official matchit.vim plugin from the official Vim repository to use with plugin managers.
- neovcs.vim - VCS support for NeoVim.
- neoline.vim - A light status line for NeoVim.
- nerdtree-terminal - plugin for NERDTree that add an option on NERDTree menu to open the terminal on the
- nerdtree-far - plugin for NERDTree that add an option on NERDTree menu to Find and Replace functionality
- nerdtree-fzf - plugin for NERDTree that add an option on NERDTree menu for fuzzy file search
- BufJump - Vim plugin to manage jump between buffers
- vim-hackernews - Hacker News plugin for Vim.
- vim-pomodoro - Vim plugin for the Pomodoro time management technique.
- Vim-Autoclose - Inserts matching bracket, paren, brace or quote
- Vim-Tetr1s - Tetris Game for Vim
- Snake.vim - Snake Game for Vim
- vim-grimmjow - light theme for Vim/NeoVim